Oops - they lined up backwards. The first ones are the fireplace. The one colored brick was a practice. Next is the new LR colors. I need someone to come and take the tiny picture off the wall above the piano and put it elsewhere. Jacob likes it - I think it's way too small. I'm wondering about the clock. Any ideas are welcome.

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

I'm anxious to look at this more closely but I have to go to work!!! It looks pretty (but I agree with the small picture above the piano... it's all about 'scale'? (Is that the right word--all of a sudden it sounds totally wrong. I hope I'm not embarrassing myself.)

Lorinda said...

No, I think that's the right word! Scale, Balance....

Rachel said...

I don't think I like the small table next to the piano...I think the piano over takes the pretty little table, and that it'd compliment better for the table to be placed- what if you put the table on the wall opposite the piano, except against the dining room wall...where one of Jacob's book shelfs is...and then move the book shelf to where the 2nd is across from Sharp corner, forming that nice 45 degree angle...its like a library across from Sharp corner, which is perfect- cause from reading good books, you form a Sharp mind...and have comfy chairs to sit in, and good lighting while reading...and becoming knowledgeable...eh? Just a thought. You could put almost anything above the table- but I do think it'd be nice to place it a little more noticeable, so it gets its own attention instead of competing with a piano right next to it...I imagine it feels pretty intimidating where its currently standing.