Mistletoe...




It's April and I am fascinated with the mistletoe. Check out the pictures. The mistletoe is the round clumps of stuff. My understanding is that it is a parasite that grows in the trees and spreads to other trees by birds stuff... I was first introduced to what it looked like when we first moved down here and thought it was only along the Rogue River in forestry areas. But - Hello! I now notice it is all around me. Across the street, around the corner, up and over there. It's everywhere. Kind of interesting.

2 comments:

Lanette said...

So weird! I didn't know mistletoe grew on trees...anyway, you need to write a new post =)

Love you!

Karen K. said...

I love mistletoe too. I thought it grew only on oak trees. Does it grow on other types? Yeah, you and I both need a new post. :) Mine are extremely lame lately.