
Sunday School.... In the 'old days', Sunday would begin with Priesthood meeting around 9am, Sunday School at 10:30am and Sacrament Meeting in the early evening around 5pm.
This picture is of one my Sunday School classes when I was 7 or 8. I'm the one in the pink on the right. My old-time friends are: Susan Redd, Jody Carpenter, Brenda Winward, Duane Armstrong, Lesa Horrocks in the back, Kara Lycan on the right. We were a crazy bunch.
One day, I was home alone because all the boys and my dad were at Priesthood and my mom was having a Relief Society Presidency Meeting. I was bored and feeling left out. So, I walked to the church. My Dad noticed I was in the foyer and came out. He asked what I was doing there and basically told me to go home and that I didn't belong there. I was rather annoyed. I can't remember, but I must have walked home. One thing I knew - and that was I didn't mess with my dad.
1 comment:
My friend Brenda emailed me to remind me of a few more names. Kathy Higley (with glasses in the back), Jodie Smith (was killed in a automobile accident traveling to or from Ricks College), Edie, Lisa Hill behind Brenda?
Post a Comment