Most of those who know me can testify that I NEVER get moody! But there was a time...
Well before that, I was a happy-go-lucky child - easy to please and very good natured. (That's how I remember it anyway.) One summer, someone from my Dad's work wanted to do a blurb in the company newspaper on what the little girls of their employees were doing during the summer. I was asked if I wanted to go to someone's house to play with a toy oven. I imagined minature baking pans full of cake batter and tiny trays with cookie dough balls the size of my thumb. HOW FUN! How delightful! DUH! Of course I wanted to play with the coveted oven. So I get bathed, comb my short wet hair and get driven across town to a stranger's house. I see the camera... I don't see cookie dough or cake batter... And my heart begins to flutter with trepidation and anger. False advertising! My facial expressions changed in a hurry. I pouted and held back. Silent protests apparent to ALL! Needless to say, Mom and Dad weren't happy and probably horrified with my behavior. Oh, well. It was a day of treasured memories.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

You are so cute when you pout!! lol