Meet my "Power Animal"... The mule!

Lorinda Jones, your Power Animal is the Common Mule.  Discover more at www.IsThisYour.NameI came across a crazy website this morning and decided to play the game. It was "www.isthisyour.name.com" You type in your name and -- wa la! Like magic they give you answers. Like your name in pig latin. (I actually had a friend back in the 70's that spoke to me often in pig latin.) Also, my name in binary code... Hmmm. Anyway, it's something to blog about for the week. Try it! You might find something true - like I did. I acknowledge my common traits to the mule. If you doubt my stubbornness, ask Jay!

Top 5 Facts for this Name:
________________________________________
1. Of the letters in my name, 42% are vowels.
2. In ASCII binary it is... 01001100 01101111 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100100 01100001 00100000 01001010 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 (It’s Greek to me!)
3. Backwards, it is Adnirol Senoj... nice ring to it, huh?
4. In Pig Latin, it is Orindalay Onesjay.


Three Things You Didn't Know about me:
________________________________________
1. My personal power animal is the Common Mule
2. My 'Numerology' number is 1. That means that I am ambitious, independent, and self-sufficient. I am generally happy... (The other stuff wasn't true, so I deleted it!)
3. According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.003% of US residents have the first name 'Lorinda' and 0.5628% have the surname 'Jones'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 51 Americans who go by the name 'Lorinda Jones'.

Besides all this hogwash... I mean mulelishness... I can point out other traits that I share with the mule... * Toughness * Endurance * "Endearance” * Disposition * Longevity * Good Teeth *

4 comments:

Lanette said...

Hahaha! Yeah, I read it's other comments about you. Not true. Especially that your egotistical and selfish--I would say your the most selfLESS person I know. Anyway, I am apparently well envoweled. Nice, huh, and my name backwards is Ettenal Noslen. It also said this, if you care to read:

"Your personal power animal is the Pit-Bull Terrier
You are enthusiastic, creative, optimistic, and fun-loving. You seek self-expression through words or the arts, and enjoy learning through life experiences.
According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.003% of US residents have the first name 'Lanette' and 0.1703% have the surname 'Nelson'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 15 Americans who go by the name 'Lanette Nelson'."

Aside from the fact that in truth I'm a worst-case scenario thinker rather than an optimist, mine feels somewhat right. But as my wise mother once told me, they write these things to be applicable to a wide audience of people. Alas. =)

Love you!

Karen K. said...

That's funny. I'll have to post mine. I'm too lazy to do it now though. Lanette, I am 'well envoweled' too. By the way I am Tyrannosaurus Rex. !?!?!

Lanette said...

Wow, being a T-Rex would be cool. Seriously, way cooler than a pit-bull terrier or a mule (sorry Mom =)

I don't know how they came up with "well-envowled." Too funny!

Jeremy Jones said...

O wow! Lanette, their description of you is right on. Too funny!