Life's diversions...









************************************************
What a busy week I've had... sewing Halloween costumes, watching Jeremy's last football game of a very disappointing season, trimming trees and bushes, bagging up the remains, scraping eves on the house, still working on the kitchen cabinets (removing paint and bringing back the stained wood look). Then there is always the regular stuff of cooking, cleaning, laundry, cub scouts, RS meetings, paying bills, Christmas stuff, food storage concerns and shopping...

You know what? I really love my life. I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home and choose how to spend my time from many different activities. I enjoy building bread and tasting it fresh from the oven, trying a new recipe, maintaining order and occasionally a clean home, a few hours of hard physical work and stretching the dollar. It's satisfying and rewarding. If not - then I plan my HOT TUB TIMEOUT! YES! Life is good!

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Your blog's formatting is so confusing! Sorry I couldn't help :( The HTML stuff is different from mine...Hmmmm.....Anyway, LOVE the pictures, especially Jeremy's football ones. Cute!!! And the color you're painting the casa is perfecto! I love you!

Lanette said...

So you fixed it! It looks good! I keep coming back here to look at my CUTE little brothers. They are so good-looking.

Randi said...

You are a busy mama! I'm so glad to know you, Lorinda! :)