. . . . . . . . . Speaking of Sam. . .

Yesterday, Jacob was exhibiting his usual annoying/bulling behavior toward his siblings. This time, he was shooting staples (from the stapler) at Karina and getting them in her thick and luxurious hair. "Mom", she begged, "Do something!" Sheesh, if I knew what to do, I would have done it months ago. So, being the mature mother that I am, I suggested that she put staples in HIS bed. During all this, I didn't notice Sam, who was watching and listening so carefully to everything. But after this being said to Karina, he said - "Or, you can put water in his bed!" A moment of stunned silence followed and then Karina and I burst out laughing and Jeremy was exclaiming "That's why my bed is always wet!" Apparently, when the boys have been extremely 'trying' to Sam, he would pour water on their bed to get even. And here we were worried about Sam holding his own in this world. Oh - I forgot to mention... Jacob's bed was wet last night!

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Haha, poor Jacob! I wonder how long Sam's been watering the mattresses. Can I sleep on yours this Christmas? I'm assuming it's not been targeted by Sam... :)

Lorinda said...

Actually, it has - but with another kind of real 'wet'. Jacob's we know was water!

Randi said...

Too funny!!